We are your affordable protection specialists
• Fault or no fault - depends on the state
• Collision - pays for damage to your vehicle
• Comprehensive - pays for losses from fire, theft, and storms
• Deductibles - the amount of covered loss you agree to pay
• Bodily injury -pays for injury to others when you're at fault
• Property damage - pays for damage when you're at fault
• Medical - pays for your medical expenses and passengers'
• Personal injury - pays for medical in no-fault states
If your accident involves an uninsured or underinsured motorist, then get coverage you can count on with us.
We also offer policies with towing services at the scene of an accident, as well as windshield replacement coverage and car rental reimbursements.
Call today and learn about our affordable rates!
From trucks and motorcycles to passenger cars and RVs, we make sure your vehicle is covered!
For 27 years, Linda Insurance Service have been keeping drivers protected when accidents happen. Repair costs and medical costs can get out of hand after a collision, and we make sure you have the right insurance to cover these costs.
File SR 22
Insure Drivers without License